In this course you will learn:
- Ideas for designing your own micro-farm business to fit your life
- Which sales outlets are viable for a micro-farm
- Techniques for growing and harvesting flowers with no-till methods
- The steps to build and manage permanent raised beds
- How to prepare, plant and clean out your no-till garden beds
- Different methods to seed and terminate cover crops with no-till methods
- How to use occultation as a way to break down cover crops and suppress weeds without disturbing the soil
While this class is geared towards flower farmers, the growing methods you will learn are easily transferable to any type of garden in many different settings. See you in class!
Release Date: April 1, 2020! This on-demand mini-course includes over 4 hours of content and will be available year round. Course cost $159. The course content will automatically load into your online library April 1.
Learn more about The No-Till Micro-Scale Flower Farm Online Course here.