A look at how the online courses work and how you will be able to interact with the technology and with us.
- When you purchase a course you will have unlimited access to all of the course materials: videos, slideshows, PDFs, resources, etc.
- You will be asked to setup a username and password during checkout. This information will be required to re-enter our platform and get into your online library.
- You can enter your online library at anytime through the Course Login button located on our website.
- You can access your library on any device with internet. Click here to download the mobile app for easy access.
- Courses are based on methods to be applied to any growing region.
- View our course FAQ page for more specific questions.
Flower Farming & Business Schools:
- Registration is only open once a year and for a short period of time.
- Each School Course is 6-week.
- Once school starts new content is added to your online library once a week over the six weeks. You will have all material in your library at the end of the 6 weeks.
- Each week contains multiple sessions. Most sessions are 20 minutes or less so they can be easily watched on the fly if needed. However, there are some that are longer.
- Each school course includes weekly Live Q&A sessions with the instructor during school.
- Questions can be submitted before hand or during the session. Join the Live sessions on our provided private platform. Live session are recorded and posted to the online library for later viewing.
- We offer a private Facebook page for each School course that is for students only. This page is monitored by the instructors and their team to answer questions. Students are encouraged to support one another.
View the video below if you’re wondering ‘Does Flower Farming School Online apply to me and will I have time’?
- Available for purchase year round.
- Immediate access to all course content.
- Courses lengths vary, see individual courses for details.
- On-Demand courses do not include live Q&A sessions with the instructor.
We hope this answers your questions about our online courses work. View our FAQ
View all of our online courses here.
Don’t miss out on any of our courses! Sign up for our Course News! Receive notifications when course registrations open and new courses go live, see interviews with our instructors, and more!
- Registration opens once a year for each School course.
- Extensions for registration cannot be offered so please set a reminder!
Hope you will join us in school!
Founder of The Gardener’s Workshop and Flower Farming School Online. Award-winning Author of Vegetables Love Flowers and Cool Flowers. Watch Lisa’s Story and view her blog Field & Garden. Connect with Lisa on Facebook and Instagram!