Cosmos, Double Click, Cosmos bipinnatus – 50 seeds avg
Double Cosmos are a beautiful mix of pinks, white and maroon floating on top of 36″-48″ plants– not the tall towers that fall over in the garden!
Great in containers and beds, attracts butterflies and beneficial insects, great cut and is drought tolerant.
- Sun to part sun.
- Summer annual.
- Plant seeds directly in the garden or start indoors for an earlier start.
- Plant after danger of frost has past and the soil has begun to warm, typically a couple of weeks after the last frost date.
- Do not cover seed 5-7 days to germinate.
- Harvest flowers just before they start to crack open to prevent bug damage to petals.
- Make the cut at the base of the stem.