Celosia ‘Cockscomb, Cramer’s Mix’, Celosia argentea – 75 seeds avg.
Cramer’s Cockscomb is the best for drying! Available in mixed colors. Loves it hot and dry. Held by growers as the best drying cockscomb available.
- Full sun.
- 36″ H.
- Summer annual.
- Available in Lemon Lime, Rose and Burgundy.
- Plant seeds directly in the garden or start indoors for an earlier start.
- Plant after danger of frost has past and the soil has begun to warm, typically a couple of weeks after the last frost date.
- Do not cover seed; 5-10 days to germinate.
- Pinch plants to two sets of leaves when 12″ tall to encourage branching.
- Harvest heads when fully developed, but before going to seed.
- Make the harvest cut at the base of the stem.