Tools, Seeds, and Supplies Guarantee
We stand behind all our products and are confident that they will perform as designed. If you are not 100% satisfied with one of our products, you may return it within one year of purchase for a refund. After one year, we will consider any items for return that are defective due to materials or craftsmanship.
For details, please refer to our Return Policy.
Online Course Money Back Guarantee
Full refunds with no questions asked are given upon email request within 7 days of purchase or within 7 days of the course going live. Once a refund has been issued you lose all access to the course. Email refund requests to: email@example.com
If you are not 100% satisfied with one of our products, you may return it within one year of purchase for a refund. After one year, we will consider any items for return that are defective due to materials or craftsmanship.
We require proof of purchase to honor a refund or exchange. If you provide us your information when you check out, we will typically have a record of your purchase. Otherwise, we require a physical receipt.
Please include your proof of purchase with the products you wish to return or exchange plus a reason for the return and mail to:
The Gardener’s Workshop
20 Miller Road
Newport News, VA 23602
We will reimburse the original purchase price to either your original method of payment or as a merchandise credit.
We are happy to accept gift returns within one year of purchase when you provide proof of purchase (i.e. a gift receipt), in which case a merchandise credit will be issued for the original selling price. If you don’t have a gift receipt, we will still accept your return if the item is unused and unworn with the original packaging, and you will receive a merchandise credit for the last known selling price.
To protect all our customers and make sure that we handle every return or exchange with reasonable fairness, we cannot accept a return or exchange (even within one year of purchase) in certain situations, including:
- Products damaged by misuse, abuse, improper care or negligence, or accidents (including pet damage)
- Products showing excessive wear and tear. Products differ, but generally, wear and tear is considered excessive if the product is nearing the end of its practical use, or just looks heavily-worn
- Products lost or damaged due to fire, flood, or natural disaster
- Products with a missing label or label that has been defaced
- Products returned for personal reasons unrelated to product performance or satisfaction
- Products that have been soiled or contaminated, until they have been properly cleaned
- Returns on ammunition either in our stores or through the mail
- On rare occasions, past habitual abuse of our Return Policy