Soapwort, White Beauty, Saponaria ocymoides, 100 seeds avg.
A gorgeous spray of 1” flowers that are beautiful in the garden and perfect for bouquets.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Planting seeds directly in the garden is preferred.
- Cover seed with soil; allow 7-10 days to germinate.
- Thin seedlings to 6″ apart once they are 5″ tall.
- Grows to 24″-36″.
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.
- Harvest for cut flowers just as the flower starts to crack open.
- Make the cut at ground level.
- Leave a few flower heads on the plants in the garden to encourage reseeding.