Zinnia ‘Giant Cactus Mix’, Zinnia elegans, 50 seeds avg
This mix of Giant Cactus Zinnias has frilly blooms!
Includes red, purple, pink, orange and yellow
Be sure to read ‘Growing Great Zinnias’ by Lisa Mason Ziegler.
- Full sun.
- 36″ H.
- Summer annual.
- Plant seeds directly in the garden or start indoors for an earlier start.
- Plant in the garden after the danger of frost has passed and the soil has begun to warm, typically a couple of weeks after the last frost date.
- Cover seed.
- 3-5 days to germinate.
- Harvest the blooms when fully mature.
- Make the first harvest cut above the bottom two side shoots, this establishes a branching habit for the season.
- Make future cuts at the base of the stem.