Zinnia ‘Giant Cactus Mix’, Zinnia elegans – 50 seeds avg
This mix of Giant Cactus Zinnias has frilly blooms!
Includes red, purple, pink, orange and yellow
Be sure to read ‘Growing Great Zinnias’ by Lisa Mason Ziegler.
- Full sun.
- 36″ H.
- Summer annual.
- Plant seeds directly in the garden or start indoors for an earlier start.
- Plant in the garden after the danger of frost has passed and the soil has begun to warm, typically a couple of weeks after the last frost date.
- Cover seed.
- 3-5 days to germinate.
- Harvest the blooms when fully mature.
- Make the first harvest cut above the bottom two side shoots, this establishes a branching habit for the season.
- Make future cuts at the base of the stem.