Yarrow ‘Colorado Sunset’, Achillea millefolium – 50 seeds avg.
All the colors of a sunset with ferny foliage. Loves lean soil and thrives in the heat. Attracts beneficial insects to the garden.
- A cool-season hardy annual that reseeds in the garden and prefers full sun.
- Transplanting is recommended.
- Start seeds 4-6 weeks before planting date.
- Do not cover seed; allow 5-10 days to germinate.
- Grows 24″-36″ tall, space transplants 12″ apart in the garden.
- Winter hardy in zone 4 and south.
Formerly SKU F1