Sweet Pea ‘Royal Mix’, Lathyrus odoratus – 25 seeds avg.
This vine produces oodles of fragrant blossom when faded flowers are removed regularly.
White, pink, blue, and red.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 2-3 weeks before planting date or cast directly in the garden.
- Before planting, soak seeds in lukewarm water for 1-3 hours, then plant immediately.
- Cover seed; allow 7-10 days to germinate.
- Space 12″ apart in the garden.
- Vines grow to 72”.
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.
- Keep the Blooms Coming: Harvest at the base of the stem.
- Harvest when half to fully open; they do not continue to open after cutting.