Sweet Pea ‘High Scent’, Lathyrus odoratus – 25 seeds avg.
Perhaps the most fragrant sweet pea. Very productive when faded flowers are removed regularly.
White with a purple edge.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 2-3 weeks before planting date or cast directly in the garden.
- Before planting, soak seeds in lukewarm water for 1-3 hours, then plant immediately.
- Cover seed; allow 7-10 days to germinate.
- Space 12″ apart in the garden.
- Vines grow to 72″.
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.