Sunflower ‘Sunrich Gold’, Helianthus – 25 seeds avg
The Sunrich Gold Sunflower is a favorite as a cut flower with it’s green center and 4-6″ bloom.
- Full sun.
- Ht. 72″.
- Plant seeds directly in the garden or start indoors for an earlier start to transplant outdoor when 2-3 weeks old.
- Plant in the garden after the danger of frost has past and the soil has begun to warm.
- Cover seed.
- 5-14 days to germinate.
- This sunflower is pollenless which makes it an excellent cut flower.
- Great in beds and as a cut, attracts butterflies, birds and beneficial insects, drought tolerant.
- Harvest sunflowers when they are just beginning to open and the petals are unfolding. This prevents the pests from nibbling on the petals.
- Sunrich Gold is a one bloom harvest, make the cut to the desired length.