Statice, Limonium sunuatum – 50 or 200 seeds avg
A mix of yellow, white, purple, and pink blooms that make excellent fresh and dried cut flowers.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Recommended to start seeds indoors 4 weeks before planting date.
- Prefers cool conditions during germination below 70 degrees.
- Lightly cover seed with 1/8″of soil; allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Space transplants 6″ -12″ apart in the garden. Plant grows to 30″.
- Winter hardy in zone 8 and south.