Seed Starting Made Easy is a 90 minute On-Demand Course on how to start from seed indoors using the soil blocking method and planting seeds outdoors in the garden.
This course normally cost $19.95 but until April 4th its on special for just $9.95!
If you want to learn how to start your own plants, but are struggling, this course will help. Lisa Mason Ziegler shares her easy seed starting steps learned from over 20 years experiences as a flower farmer. Lisa’s urban farm has no greenhouse which led her to develop a tabletop method of starting transplants indoors on shelves with grow lights, a perfect fit for the home gardener. Learn how she does it and get results!
In this Course you will learn:
- What a seed needs to sprout
- How-to plant and grow seeds outdoors in the garden
- The steps to starting seeds indoors using the soil blocking method
- What it takes to care for transplants indoors
- The process of moving transplants outdoors and planting in the garden