***Temporarily Out of Stock***
Snapdragon ‘Madame Butterfly Mix’, Antirrhinum – 25 seeds avg.
Blooms are doubles with a ruffled edge. Snaps are one of the most productive and long-lived spring flowers we grow.
The mix includes red, white, yellow, and pink.
- A cool-season hardy annuals that prefers full sun.
- Transplanting is recommended.
- Start seeds 4-6 weeks before planting date.
- Do not cover seed; allow 3-7 days to germinate.
- Space transplants 9″ apart in the garden.
- Grows 24″-36″ tall.
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.