Pot Marigold ‘Pacific Beauties Mix’, Calendula officinalis – 50 seeds avg.
The first bloomers in spring for us, and provides a very long window of blooms when we keep the patch free from faded flowers.
A mix of orange, yellow and ivory.
- A cool-season hardy annuals that prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Cover seed; allow 10-14 days to germinate.
- Space 9″ apart in the garden.
- Grows 12″-24″ tall.
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.