Poppy ‘Champagne Bubbles Mix’ (Poppies), Papaver nudicaule – 50 or 200 seeds avg.
This Iceland Poppy is easy to grow and, if it is happy with where you plant its seed, will return year after year by self-seeding. * No longer contains white *
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Planting seeds directly in the garden is preferred.
- Do not cover seed; allow 14-21 days to germinate.
- Thin seedlings to 9″ apart in the garden.
- Grows 12″-18″” tall.
- Winter hardy in zone 6 and south.
- * No longer contains white *