Super Giant Marigolds, Tagetes erecta – 25 OR 100 seeds avg
Super Giant Marigolds are the most widely grown cut flower because of their huge gorgeous blooms! These large 3″ yellow and orange blooms are easy to grow!
- Full sun
- 36″ H
- Summer annual
- Plant seeds directly in the garden or start indoors for an earlier start.
- Plant in the garden after the danger of frost has passed and the soil has begun to warm, typically a couple of weeks after the last frost date.
- Cover seed
- 3-5 days to germinate
- Harvest the blooms when fully mature.
- Make the first harvest cut above the bottom two-four side shoots, this establishes a branching habit for the season.
- Make future cuts at the base of the stem.