Golden Drumstick, Craspedia globsa, avg. 25 seeds
A cool-season annual that produces one inch yellow ball blooms that can change the look of a bouquet.
- A cool-season hardy annuals that prefers full sun.
- Transplanting is recommended.
- Start seeds 4-6 weeks before planting date.
- Cover seed; allow 10-18 days to germinate.
- Space transplants 6″ apart in the garden.
- Grows 24″ tall.
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.
- Harvest blooms when fully developed.
- Make the harvest cut at the base of the stem.