Eucalyptus, Silver Drop, Eucalyptus gunni – 25 seeds avg.
This is one of our favorite bouquet fillers. We like it because of its small leaves and beautiful coloring.
- Full sun.
- 24-26″ H.
- Summer annual.
- Start indoors.
- Plant in the garden after last danger of frost has past and the soil has begun to warm, typically a couple of weeks after the last frost date.
- Cover seed; 14-21 days to germinate.
- Great cuts, drought tolerant.
- Harvest foliage when stem length desired.
- Make the harvest cut at the base of the stem.