Celosia, ‘Cockscomb Spring Green, Celosia cristata – 10 seeds avg.
Cockscomb is a gorgeous display of long lasting flowers! Loves it hot and dry! One flower per stem.
- Full sun.
- 24-36″ H.
- Summer annual.
- Start indoors.
- Plant in the garden after last danger of frost has past and the soil has begun to warm, typically a couple of weeks after the last frost date.
- Do not cover seed; 5-10 days to germinate.
- Great cuts, attracts butterflies and beneficial insects, drought tolerant.
- Harvest flowers when head at desired size but before starting to develop seeds.
- Make the harvest cut at the base of the stem.