Cut-Flower Seed Collection
Includes the stars of our cut-flower operation! This garden will produce an abundance of cut flowers all season.
Plant seeds directly in the garden or start indoors for an early start after all danger of frost is past. These seeds prefer full sun.
- Booklet full of tips by Lisa Ziegler on preparing, planting, low-maintenance care and harvesting.
- Planting diagram for a 3′ x 10’ cutting garden or landscape bed.
- 6 packs of seeds individually packaged:
- Zinnia Benary’s Giant Mixed – 25 seeds avg
- Zinnia Lime Green– 25 seeds avg
- Zinnia Oklahoma Mixed – 50 seeds avg
- Cockscomb Mix (only available in this collection)– 50 seeds avg
- Basil TGW Bouquet Filler Mix– 50 seeds avg
- Sunflower Pro-cut– 25 seeds avg