Celosia, Plume ‘Sylphid’, Celosia plumosa – 15 or 60 seeds avg
A greenish yellow feathery plumes that sit on tall straight stems. The perfect color for every garden and bouquets.
- Full Sun.
- Ht. 30″-40″.
- Summer annual.
- Plant seeds directly in the garden or start indoors for an earlier start.
- Plant in the garden after danger of frost has past and the soil has begun to warm, typically a couple of weeks after the last frost date.
- Do not cover seed; 5-10 days to germinate.
- Harvest flowers when plumes are full and fresh.
- Make the harvest cut at the base of the stem.
- Seed is from Holland.