Celosia Plume Sunday Mix, Celosia argentea plumosa – 15 seeds avg
The Sunday Series has some wonderful new colors– the orange is a show stopper!
- Full sun.
- Summer annual.
- Plant seeds directly in the garden or start indoors for an earlier start.
- Plant in garden after last danger of frost has past and the soil has begun to warm, typically a couple of weeks after the last frost date.
- Do not cover seeds; 5-10 days to germinate.
- Pinch plant to two sets of leaves when 12″ to encourage branching.
- Harvest flowers when full and mature or will wilt.
- Make the harvest cut at the base of the stem.