Row Cover Hoop Kit *
- 6.5’ x 50’ row cover
- Set of 10 anchor bags
- Set of 5 pre-arched 76 inch Plant Support Wire Hoops
Floating Row Cover
A gardener’s best friend! It provides protection for your new plantings from the elements and varmints!
- Cover is 6.5’ x 50’
- We use it for the first 10-14 days after all plantings to protect our seedlings and seeds.
- Lay on top of plants or seeds sown, hold in place with rocks or Anchor Bags.
- Lay directly on plants for short term use or Hoop for extended uses.
- It protects newly- planted seedlings from the hot sun, drying winds, damage from pests such as birds, rabbits, and squirrels and helps to retain moisture.
- It is also useful for insect control and season extension.
- Reusable year after year.
- 85% light transmission so no need to remove during the day.
- Offers 4 degrees of temperature protection.
Fill each anchor bag with garden soil and use to anchor row covers. Woven black bags made from polypropylene which resists tearing and puncturing.
- UVI stabilized
- 14″ x 26″
- Set of 10
Pre-Arched 76 inch Plant Support Wire Hoops *
Pre-Arched 76 inch Plant Support Wire Hoops are used to support row cover over crops to make a low tunnel. Push ends into the ground approximately 6″.
- Great for season extension, seedling protection, and pest control, plant protection.
- Set of 5.
- Use with the Floating Row Cover and Anchor Bags.