Floating Row Cover
A gardener’s best friend! I don’t think we could garden without ours anymore!
It provides protection for your new plantings from the elements and varmints!
- Cover is 6.5’ x 20’ or 6.5’ x 50’ .
- We use it for the first 10-14 days after all plantings to protect our seedlings and seeds.
- Lay it right on top of plants or seeds sown, hold in place with rocks or the like, no supporting hoops needed.
- It protects newly- planted seedlings from the hot sun, drying winds, damage from pests such as birds, rabbits and squirrels and helps to retain moisture.
- It is also useful for insect control and season extension.
- Reusable year after year.
- 85% light transmission so no need to remove during the day.