Come to our farm for hands-on learning with Lisa June 19, 2019!
Lisa tells all on growing all-natural cut flowers for pleasure. Learn more about Lisa.
Registration is limited. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
The Easy Home Cutting Garden – $195
Come to the farm for a day of in-season learning. You will learn how-to grow and harvest an abundance of flowers from a home size cutting garden and make your own big bouquet to take home! If you love the idea of fresh cut flowers on your table from your own little garden or you just aren’t sure yet if you want to be a flower farmer—this is the workshop for you. Learn the basics of producing an abundance of beautiful blooms from spring until early winter.
- Easy seed starting—really.
- Making the bed, planting, and more.
- How-to have a spring, summer, and fall cutting garden.
- Perfect blooms without pesticides.
- Harvesting techniques to encourage more blooms.
- Make a simple handheld bouquet to take home!
- This workshop does not cover any flower farming topics such as selling, mass production, etc.
Note: Bring your own clippers and gloves. If flying with carry-on luggage we can provide clippers.
June 19, 2019, 9am to 3pm. Includes lunch and snacks.
______________________________ You do have to go through the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel so beware of rush hour! No transportation provided.
No refunds given within 15 days of the event. Refunds given as follows when requested 15 days prior to the event:
You do have to go through the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel so beware of rush hour! No transportation provided.