Bio360 Biodegradable Mulch Film – White on Black
Bio360 is a corn starch based mulch film that leaves no toxic residues and can be turned into the soil at the end of the growing season. It is made from non-GMO corn. We have used this mulch film on our farm for over 10 years and love it.
- 48″x 50′
- Prevents most weeds from sprouting.
- Increases soil temperature and allows rapid root growth.
- Prevents erosion from water.
- Protects flowers and vegetables from direct contact with the ground so the crop remains clean and there are less plant diseases.
- It is easy to put down without equipment and a snap to plant through.
- Install film and plant with the white side up when temperatures are above 85 degrees.
- Install film and plant with the black side up when temperatures are below 85 degrees.
- Once plants are growing and shading the film, temperature is not a concern.