Biotelo Biodegradable Mulch Film – White on Black
This corn starch based mulch film leaves no toxic residues in the ground and there is no disposal issues as with plastics.
This mulch has the same mechanical and physical characteristics as the plastic mulch without the negative impact on the environment, and there are no removal, recycling and land fill costs.
- Plant on the white side of the Biotelo when temperatures are above 85 degrees.
- Plant on the black side of the Biotelo when temperatures are blow 85 degrees.
- Prevents most weeds from sprouting.
- Increases soil temperature and allows rapid root growth.
- Prevents erosion from water.
- Protects flowers and vegetables from direct contact with the ground so the crop remains clean and there are less plant diseases.
- It is easy to put down without equipment and a snap to plant through.
- We use this film here on our farm and love it! It’s weed suppressing has made weeding a non-existing job here.