Hibiscus, Mahogany Splendor, Hibiscus acetosella, 25 Seeds avg.
Deep red foliage with a maple leaf appearance that is perfect for late summer and fall bouquets.
- A tender annual that prefers full sun.
- Plant after danger of frost has passed and once the soil is warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 4-5 weeks before planting date.
- Cover seed with 1/8″ of soil; allowing 3-5 days to germinate.
- Space 18-24″ apart in the garden.
- Grows to 48-60″ tall.
- 115-130 days to bloom.
- Makes excellent fresh cut foliage.
- Harvest when fully developed.
- Make the cut at the base of the stem to encourage regrowth.