Grass, Frosted Explosion, Panicum elegans, 50 seeds avg.
Flower plumes with sparkles on the tips. A wonderful bouquet filler and topper.
- A tender annual that prefers full sun.
- Plant after danger of frost has past and once the soil is warmed.
- Start seeds indoors 4-5 weeks before planting date.
- Cover seed with 1/8″ of soil; allowing 7-14 days to germinate.
- Space 4-6″ apart in the garden.
- Grows to 24” tall.
- 90-110 days to bloom.
- Makes excellent fresh cut flowers.
- Harvest when fully developed.
- Make the cut at the base of the stem to encourage regrowth.