Gardener’s Dream Collection
- Vegetables Love Flowers by Lisa Ziegler
- Vegetables Love Flowers Online Book Study
- Cut-Flower Seed Collection
- Atlas Touch Glove
Nitrile Touch Glove
One of our best sellers is back!
Most people wear a size smaller than they normally do in other gloves. They should fit like a “second skin”.
- Nylon knit
- Nitrile coating to protect the palm and fingertips
Vegetables Love Flowers by Lisa Ziegler
Lisa tells all as she shares why flowers are the missing link in many gardens, that they complete the chain to be able to grow an organic garden. It is simple really, flowers attract pollinators, beneficial insects and other good creatures to the garden that provide nature’s most powerful pest control, pollination, and more!
Cut-Flower Seed Collection
Includes the stars of our cut-flower operation! This garden will produce an abundance of cut flowers all season.
Plant seeds directly in the garden or start indoors for an early start after all danger of frost is past. These seeds prefer full sun.
- Booklet full of tips by Lisa Ziegler on preparing, planting, low-maintenance care and harvesting.
- Planting diagram for a 3′ x 10’ cutting garden or landscape bed.
- 6 packs of seeds individually packaged:
- Zinnia Benary’s Giant Mixed – 25 seeds avg
- Zinnia Lime Green– 25 seeds avg
- Zinnia Oklahoma Mixed – 50 seeds avg
- Cockscomb Mix (only available in this collection)– 50 seeds avg
- Basil TGW Bouquet Filler Mix– 50 seeds avg
- Sunflower ProCut– 25 seeds avg