CVBN Tab Treatment – Quantity of 50
This easy-to-use pre-treatment chlorine tablet helps to prevent bacteria in the stems and water. We use CVBN Tabs in our harvest buckets and see a noted increase in vase life of our flowers. See the list of “dirty” flowers that benefit the most from this pre-treatment below.
- Prevents and delays bacteria growth
- Neutralizes the damaging effect of daffodil slime in mixed bouquets
- Pre-treat flowers for at least 4 hours and up to 72 hours
- For continued benefit follow with Fresh Cut-Flower Food
- Chlorine product won’t harm clothing
- Tablet dissolves quickly
- Slow release chlorine product
- Easy to use
- 50 Pills
- Dose for flowers other than Gerberas is 1 pill per 1 gallon of water
- Dose for Gerberas 1 pill per 1-2 qts of water
The Dirty Flowers
We refer to this group of flowers as the “dirty” flowers because they pollute the water faster than other flowers and are also more sensitive to pollution. This group dumps organic matter, enzymes, and carbs into the water as they begin to heal the harvest cut. This material triggers a bacterial explosions that begins immediately when flowers come in contact with the water. This is the jump start to short vase-life problems. CVBN tabs prevents and delays the bacteria.
The Dirty Flowers: Amaranth, Ornamental Kale, Pot Marigold, Bachelor Buttons, Celosia, Thistles, Dahlia, Gerbera, Hyacinth, Daffodils, Feverfew, Marigolds, Safflower, Snapdragons, Stock, Sunflowers, Yarrow, Zinnia