This course covers the entire process of growing cut-flowers in heated and unheated structures. It is for beginner growers without a house yet to seasoned growers that want to expand an existing operation with more crops, season extension, and better management.
Learn in this course:
- What type of structure to invest in, where to purchase and locate it
- How to extend production into the high demand seasons
- Where you can save money, energy, and time by following a plan
- To gain confidence in managing a structure with irrigation, netting, heating, ventilation, and more.
- What to grow, why and how to rotate crops
- How to tackle weeds, pests, and diseases
- Plus your questions answered in 7 live Q&A sessions with your instructors
- 6 weeks of classes that include over 16 hours of videos
- Each weekly class is made up of many video sessions
- PDF downloads and resources
- Live Q&A Group Coaching session on our private platform with Steve & Gretel that is recorded and added to the course library for viewing anytime
- Unlimited lifetime access to the entire course and its resources
- Optional Private Facebook Group for students to network with each other and to interact with instructors during the 6 week school period. After school is complete, students continue to be a member of the group and the instructors monitor for questions.
- The course will not be offered again until Fall 2021
- The course is self-paced, watch at your convenience
- Watch anytime
- School starts Wednesday, January 6, 2021, with Class 1 loading into your online library at 8 am
- Each Wednesday for the next 5 weeks an additional Class automatically loads for a total of 6 classes
- Each weekly class is approximately 2-3 hours of short videos plus resources
- Live Q&A Group Coaching Sessions are held on Tuesdays at 8 PM EST beginning January 12, 2021, for 6 regular sessions
- 1 additional BONUS Wrap-up Q&A session 2 weeks after the last class
- Watch How Online Courses Work
- Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the instructors Steve & Gretel Adams:
Steve and Gretel Adams are sought-after as nationally known speakers for the Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers, university ag departments, and others. They have been regular contributors for Growing For Market magazine and other farming publications with over 30 articles published. They grow for both high production and specialty cut-flower crops in 17 hoop and greenhouse structures in addition to the field. Sunny Meadows Flower Farm is located in Columbus, Ohio in winter hardiness zone 6 and has been farming since 2006. Read more on the “Meet Steve & Gretel” tab located at the top of this page.
- One Payment Option: This 6-week course is $495 with one payment at registration
- Payment Plan Option: credit card charged $267.50 at the time of registration with the 2nd and final payment of $267.50 automatically charged to your credit card 30 days later.
Money-back guarantee within 7-days of course going live with no questions asked. Details in the FAQ.
This course will be not be offered again until the Fall of 2021
How online courses work: Learn how you access courses from any device with internet, how you have lifetime unlimited access, the refund policy, and more here.