This online course is designed to walk you through the world of growing in structures. This is a step in farming that can be intimidating if you don’t have someone with firsthand experiences to show you the ropes.
It definitely can look hard and complicated. And then of course, add in things like snow load, wind, pests, and diseases and it seems impossible!
But push aside the fear, because this course will lead you to be an informed hoop and greenhouse grower.
What if you could:
- Extend your production into the cut flower high demand seasons?
- Have the confidence to know what type of structure to invest in and where to purchase and locate it?
- Save money, energy, and time by knowing what to plant for spring, summer, and fall?
- Know the steps to care for crops with irrigation, netting, heating, venting, and more?
- Do it in a way that cares for the environment?
- Learn why and how to rotate crops?
- Learn to monitor and tackle weeds, pests, and diseases?
Be transformed from a newbie or seasoned farmer to an experienced, confident grower claiming your share of the extended season sales!
Flower Farming School Online: Growing Cut-Flower Crops in Hoops and Greenhouses is a 6-week self-paced course with over 16 hours of video plus live weekly group coaching sessions with Steve and Gretel.
This course has been created for those interested in becoming a flower farmer, but is open and helpful for any gardener wanting to learn more about growing flowers and or growing in structures.
Registration for this course will be open November 16-20, 2020. The 6-week course will begin January 6, 2021. Course cost is $495
SIGN-UP TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS WHEN COURSE REGISTRATION OPENS, EXCLUSIVE INFORMATION, AND MORE!
How online courses work: Learn how you access courses from any device with internet, how you have lifetime unlimited access, the refund policy, and more here.
Meet Steve & Gretel
Steve and Gretel Adams started Sunny Meadows Flower Farm in 2006. It all started when they worked on a nearby farm and fell in love with flower farming. They developed a deep passion for farming and a strong drive to make their farming business the most efficient and profitable to provide a living for themselves and their team.
The farm is located in Columbus, Ohio in winter hardiness zone 6A on 20 acres. With 17 structures in production…read more on the tab above.