Invigorate your sales and create new ones by building a community of local flower lovers that want to support and participate in your business and become your loyal customer. Learn how to source, use, build community, market, and sell locally grown flowers to grow your business.
Learn in this course:
- About the landscape of the cut flower industry
- Why local flowers? The motivation, definition, and goals
- How to build relationships with local growers
- The logistics of local flowers such as pricing, availability, etc.
- Marketing and selling local flowers
- Making your business a community asset
- Plus your questions answered in live Q&A sessions with your instructors
- 6 weeks of classes that include 16 hours of videos
- Each weekly class is made up of many video sessions
- PDF downloads and resources
- Live Q&A Group Coaching session on our private platform with Ellen that is recorded and added to the course library for viewing anytime
- Unlimited lifetime access to this entire course and its resources
- Optional Private Facebook Group for students to network with each other and to interact with instructors during the 6 week school period. After school is complete, students continue to be a member of the group and the instructors monitor for questions.
- Course offered again in Fall 2021
- Course is self-paced, watch at your convenience
- Rewatch anytime
- School starts Monday, January 4, 2021, with Class 1 loading into your online library
- Each Monday for the next 5 weeks an additional Class automatically loads for a total of 6 classes
- Each weekly class is approximately 2-3 hours of short videos plus resources
- Live Q&A Group Coaching Sessions are held on Sundays at 8 PM EST beginning January 10, 2021, for 6 regular sessions
- Plus 1 additional BONUS Wrap-up Q&A session 2 weeks after the last class
- Watch How Online Courses Work
- Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the instructor Ellen Frost:
Ellen Frost is sought-after for teaching, business consulting, podcasts, interviews, panels and speaking engagements both locally and nationally. She co-authors the column The Farmer and The Florist for The Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers magazine. She owns and operates Local Color Flowers ,a flower studio which exclusively sources local flowers. Ellen founded her company in 2008 as a part-time wedding floral business to provide Baltimore area couples a more sustainable flower option for their celebrations. Over the past 12 years, Ellen Frost has grown Local Color Flowers into a thriving business adding floral design classes, corporate events, subscriptions, and retail as well as creative social and educational community events – all using 100% locally grown flowers. Ellen’s business is a vital contributor to Baltimore’s local economy and a vibrant community resource.
- This 6-week course is $495 with one payment at registration
- Payment Plan Option: credit card is charged $267.50 at time of registration with the 2nd and final payment of $267.50 automatically charged to your credit card 30 days later.
Money-back guarantee within 7-days of course going live with no questions asked. Details in FAQ.
This course will be not be offered again until Fall of 2021