Feverfew ‘Vegmo Single’, Chrysanthemum parthenium – 25 seeds avg.
The small, white button-like flowers with yellow center. Beautiful in the garden and in bouquets.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden.
- Do not cover seed with soil; allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Space 12″ apart in the garden.
- Grows 30″ – 48″ tall.
- Winter hardy in zone 5 and south.
Keep the blooms coming:
- Harvest the central stem at almost ground level, just above the lowest three to four side shoots.
- Make future harvests at the base of the stem.
- For longest window of harvest, begin cutting as soon as attractive through once the blooms fully open.