Feverfew ‘Tetra White Wonder’, Chrysanthemum parthenium – 25 seeds avg.
The large blooms are made up of small, button-like flowers. Beautiful in the garden and in bouquets.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun
- Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before planting date or cast seeds directly in the garden
- Do not cover seed with soil
- Allow 7-14 days to germinate
- Space 12″ apart in the garden
- Grows 30″ – 48″ tall
- Winter hardy in zone 5 and south
Keep the blooms coming:
Harvest the central stem at almost ground level, just above the lowest three to four side shoots. Make future harvests at the base of the stem. For longest window of harvest, begin cutting as soon as attractive through once the blooms fully open.