The gift of a Garden Share gives her the “OK” to pick-up flowers when she wants them. Bonus when purchased out-of-season, see below.
- Share purchase price is $100 each.
- Each share is valued for $100 of flowers.
- Shares purchased pre-season have an additional bonus:
- Shares purchased between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31 will receive $120 worth of flowers for the $100 share (includes sales tax).
- Shares purchased between Jan. 1 and April 1 will receive $110 worth of flowers for the $100 share (includes sales tax) or $100 worth of flowers and a Valentine’s Day gift.
- When purchased as a gift we provide a gift card.
- Spend like a flower gift card.
- You have 2 seasons to spend your share in its entirety.
- Pick-up from the farm located in the Denbigh area of Newport News (Garden Share members only).
- Garden Share members pick-up flowers at will, no need to come every week if you don’t want to.
- **NEW**Pick-up on Fridays from 9am to 2pm.
- A nice mix of flowers is usually $15 to $20.
- Our garden is not open to the public and only Garden Share members are invited to the garden for pick-up.
- We grow a variety of proven “cut” flowers, some available for several weeks or months and others only a week or two.
- Our flowers have a long vase life and you will find varieties not readily available anywhere else.
- Customer satisfaction is fully guaranteed.
- The season usually starts the week after Mother’s Day. Weather conditions are a factor.
- Garden Shares are redeemable towards cut flowers only, not merchandise.
- Flowers are harvested and conditioned when you arrive.
- Limited number of Shares available. Shares are closed when sold-out for the season.
If you are interested in our bouquet delivery subscription click here.
What our flower customers are saying:
- I really enjoyed my first year of the garden share program. It’s so nice pick up fresh flowers! You have wonderful customer service and a great product. Thanks so much! ~Susie, Newport News
- Zinnias are my favorite summer flowers and your colors and varieties are always special. I love going to the midtown Farmers Market or your home and seeing the buckets full of color. I love putting together my own bouquets. It is also a joy to see Lisa and Suzanne and chat with them while picking my flowers. Carter, Newport News
- Lisa, I can say that when I’ve used your flowers for special occasions, bridal luncheons, etc., they have always been special—and so different from” store bought” flowers! ~Hazel, Newport News, VA
- Lisa’s flowers are quite simply the best! Fresh, conditioned, lovingly grown, great assortment, generous bunches and perfectly beautiful! ~Judy, Newport News, VA
- I first met Lisa at her booth at the Farmer’s Market in Williamsburg, VA. Her flowers were always striking in color, freshness and originality. Hope, Williamsburg, VA
- I can’t remember when I have stumbled upon anything more delightful than Lisa’s flowers. They are aromatic, vibrant and guaranteed to make you feel happy! ~Sharon, Newport News, VA
- I drive 30 minutes to get to Lisa and love to share the beauty of her work. I love dropping off the little treasure bouquets along my way home to friends and family. ~Nancy, Williamsburg, VA