Give a season of fresh cut flowers from our farm! Join the Members-Only Market and come to the farm to pick-up flowers. Located in Newport News, VA, our season run May – September, weather dependent.
Become a member by purchasing a Share. Shares are used to purchase flowers at the Members-Only Market. Members are invited to the farm in season between 9am-2pm on Fridays to pick-up flowers. Flowers are harvested and ready to make a bouquet or select from one of Suzanne’s freshly made bunches. Flowers are sold by the stem and by the bunch.
Gifting a membership to this market gives the receiver the “OK” to pick-up flowers when they want and need flowers. A fringe benefit of membership—coming to our private farm and seeing all the flowers and gardens.
- A share is $100 and includes sales tax.
- Each Share is valued for $100 of flowers (vegetables when available).
- Pre-season purchase bonus:
- Purchase between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31 and receive $120 value of flowers.
- Purchase between Jan. 1 and April 1 and receive $110 value of flowers.
- There is no limit on the number of Shares a member can purchase.
- The value of one Share is the maximum that can be redeemed in one week.
- Spend like a gift card.
- You have 2 seasons to spend your share in its entirety.
- Members can come every Friday or on Fridays of your choice- no requirements.
- Pick-up from the farm located in the Denbigh area of Newport News, VA (Members only)
- A nice bunch of flowers is $15 to $20.
- Our farm is not open to the public. Only members are invited to the farm for pick-up.
- We grow a variety of proven “cut” flowers, some available for several weeks or months and others only a week or two. View our Bloom Guide here.
- Our flowers have a long vase life and you will find varieties not readily available.
- Customer satisfaction is fully guaranteed.
- The season starts in May and ends in October. Weather conditions are a factor.
- Shares are redeemable towards cut flowers only, not merchandise or workshops.
- Limited number of Shares available. Shares are closed when sold-out for the season.
If you are interested in our bouquet drop-off subscription click here.
What our flower customers are saying:
- I really enjoyed my first year of the garden share program. It’s so nice pick up fresh flowers! You have wonderful customer service and a great product. Thanks so much! ~Susie, Newport News
- Zinnias are my favorite summer flowers and your colors and varieties are always special. I love going to the midtown Farmers Market or your home and seeing the buckets full of color. I love putting together my own bouquets. It is also a joy to see Lisa and Suzanne and chat with them while picking my flowers. Carter, Newport News
- Lisa, I can say that when I’ve used your flowers for special occasions, bridal luncheons, etc., they have always been special—and so different from” store bought” flowers! ~Hazel, Newport News, VA
- Lisa’s flowers are quite simply the best! Fresh, conditioned, lovingly grown, great assortment, generous bunches and perfectly beautiful! ~Judy, Newport News, VA
- I first met Lisa at her booth at the Farmer’s Market in Williamsburg, VA. Her flowers were always striking in color, freshness and originality. Hope, Williamsburg, VA
- I can’t remember when I have stumbled upon anything more delightful than Lisa’s flowers. They are aromatic, vibrant and guaranteed to make you feel happy! ~Sharon, Newport News, VA
- I drive 30 minutes to get to Lisa and love to share the beauty of her work. I love dropping off the little treasure bouquets along my way home to friends and family. ~Nancy, Williamsburg, VA