Cool Flowers, Beyond the Book for Flower Farming is an 60-minute online training made up of 6 sessions on how to apply the Cool Flowers concept to cut-flower farming.
The book Cool Flowers was written for the home gardener audience— but is 100% based on Lisa’s experiences as a cut-flower farmer. In normal Lisa style— she tells all in this training on how to grow this group of flowers as a spring cash crop when flowers are in high demand.
Learn what has been gathered since the book was published and get the answers to the frequently asked questions including:
- Additional cool flowers and updates on some featured in the book.
- How she is handling the ever changing weather patterns.
- Deeper insights on planting times.
- How to manage field grown crops.
- Let’s talk seed starting troubles.
- Planting beyond your hardiness zone and Cool Flowers to bloom in the fall.
Meet the Instructor, Lisa Mason Ziegler:
What began as a small cut-flower farm producing for local markets has grown into so much more. Lisa has become a leader in the cut-flower growing industry, author, accomplished speaker, teacher, and the owner… read more above in the BIO tab.
How online courses work: Do you have questions like “Do I have to watch at a certain time?” or “How many times may I watch the course?” Checkout our Frequently Asked Questions here.
Sign-up for our Course News! Receive notifications when course registration opens, special offers, interviews with our instructors, exclusive information, and more!