Chinese Forget Me Nots, Blue, Cynoglossum amabile, 100 seeds avg.
An old-fashioned plant commonly found in cottage gardens. A delightful cluster of little blue flowers.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Planting seeds directly in the garden is preferred.
- Cover seed with soil; allowing 5-10 days to germinate.
- Thin seedlings to 6″ apart once 5″ tall.
- Grows to 18-24″ tall.
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.
- Harvest the central stem at almost ground level, just above the lowest three to four side shoots.
- Cut future stems at the base.
- Harvested when 1/3 of the flowers are open.