Kit Includes: Cool Flowers Book & Hardy Annual Spring Blooming – Seed Collection
Everyone longs for early, fragrant spring blossoms – Snapdragons, Bells of Ireland, Sweet Peas, Sweet Williams and other beauties. But few grow them successfully in their own gardens because they haven’t learned the simple techniques that make it possible.
Expert flower farmer Lisa Mason Ziegler introduces us to 30 of the long-blooming stars of the spring garden: the hardy annuals – those flowers that thrive when they are planted during cool conditions (instead of waiting until the warmth of spring to plant, and losing half the season!).
With the author’s simple planting how-to’s, you’ll have a low-maintenance, vibrant spring flower garden that keeps on blooming…and blooming… long before the “tender annuals” get started!
Hardy Annual Spring Blooming – Seed Collection
Easy Spring 3’x10′ Cutting Garden
These easy-to-grow seeds will keep you knee deep in flowers until your summer garden gets blooming. These seeds prefer being planted directly in the garden and in full sun.
These cold-hardy plants thrive when seeds are planted in the fall in Zones 6-9 (yes, the fall) and early spring in Zones 4-5. Don’t know what zone you live in? Click Here and enter your zip code to find out.
- Booklet full of tips by Lisa Ziegler on soil preparing, planting seeds, low-maintenance care and harvesting.
- Planting diagram to plant a 3′ x 10’ cutting garden or a landscape bed.
- 6 packs of seeds individually packaged
- Corn Cockle – 50 seeds avg.
- Pot Marigold Mix – 50 seeds avg.
- Larkspur Mix – 100 seeds avg.
- Nigella Love-in-a-Mist Mix – 100 seeds avg.
- Poppies Mix – 50 seeds avg.
- Bupleurum – 50 seeds avg.