Bells of Ireland, Moluccella laevis – 50 or 200 seeds avg.
Note from Lisa: Good for 2021, packaged in 2020. Learn to make seeds last even longer.
An upright, branching green flower with bells running up the stem.
- A cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Planting seeds directly in the garden is preferred.
- Do not cover seed; allow 14-21 days to germinate.
- Place packet in the freezer for 2 weeks prior to planting then soak seeds for up to 5 days in water before planting.
- Thin seedlings once 5″ tall to 9″ apart in the garden.
- 24″-36″ tall.
- Winter hardy in zone 7 and south.