Bachelor Buttons, Classic Romantic, Centaurea, 100 seeds avg.
One of the earliest flowers to bloom in our garden. Beautiful mix of pinks and whites.
- Cool-season hardy annual that prefers full sun.
- Planting seeds directly in the garden is preferred.
- Cover seed; allow 7-14 days to germinate.
- Thin seedlings once 5″ tall to 9″ apart in the garden.
- Ht. 24″-36″.
- Winter hardy in zone 6 and south.
- Make the first cut of the central stem at almost ground level, just above the lowest two to three leaves.
- Future cuts to be made at stem base being harvested.
- Harvest as bloom cracks open. Leave a few flower heads on the plants in the garden to encourage reseeding.