Registration has closed for 2019
About the Course:
What starts out as a dream-come-true business can quickly turn to endless weeds, overwhelm, and flat sales— but it doesn’t have to be that way. Wondering if you can produce enough on your small space, or with no greenhouse or cooler? Yes, you can. I’ve done it and you can too. This course is my road map showing you how to become a successful flower farmer and it can help you hit the reset on an existing flower farming business. Read our 2018 student reviews.
Flower Farming School Online is a 6-week self-paced course with over 20 hours of video plus weekly live Q&A sessions with Lisa and PDF downloads.
- Registration is only open from October 1 -10, 2019.
- This course begins on November 4, 2019.
- Course cost is $495 or you can bundle with the Advanced course at a reduced cost. Buy both courses for over 12 weeks of learning and support for $940.
- On November 4 the first of six classes is loaded into your online library.
- On each Monday for 6 weeks a new class will appear in your online library.
- Each week’s class has multiple video sessions, PDF downloads, and resources.
- Course includes over 70 video session.
- There is no set time or limits on when you watch the video sessions, view and print PDF resources, or use the links. Once a class is loaded you have unlimited access to all.
- The course login can be accessed from our website.
- Each week during school you are invited to a live question and answer session with Lisa. These live sessions may be viewed on our private course Facebook group page or on our provided platform for non-Facebook users. Sessions are recorded and added to your library for future viewing.
- When school starts, you will be invited to join a private Facebook page for students. Post questions for Lisa and communicate with other students.
- 15-day money back guarantee, no questions asked. Details in FAQ.
- Flower Farming School courses will not be offered again until the fall of 2020.
- We cannot accept new students after registration closes on Oct 10 at 12 midnight EST.
Frequently asked questions here.
Course comparison chart here.
Meet Lisa Mason Ziegler
Read what students are saying about this course!
Click here for a message from Lisa on becoming a flower farmer.
What is NOT included in this course:
This course is based 100% on growing outdoors in the field, no hoop or greenhouse growing. It does not include growing information on bulbs, perennials, or woodies Advanced Flower Farming School Online courses covers these topics. This is not a flower arranging course nor does it include information related to doing events or wedding work. (It does include making speed market bouquets.)
We’d love for you to become a part of the Flower Farming School Online Family!!