Flower Farming School Online is a 6-week self-paced course with over 20 hours of video plus weekly live Q&A sessions with Lisa. The course is designed to guide you to becoming a successful cut-flower farmer.
- School starts November 4 and runs for 6 weeks
- Registration is open from October 1 until October 10, 2019
- Course is $495
(Buy Both Courses: Flower Farming School Online and Advanced Flower Farming School Online for over 12 weeks of learning and support for $940!)
About the Course
Let’s face it, learning to become a flower farmer and business owner can be hard. Lisa struggled in the early years, but loved what she was doing so much that she set out to learn how to run her urban flower farm more efficiently, earn a profit, and to have a family life beyond the business.
This course covers what is needed to start and to scale up a flower farm and includes:
- How to start a flower farm business 100% field grown
- Become a professional and legal business
- How-to build and manage a working garden
- Making beds by hand, with a tiller, and a tractor
- Tools of the trade like irrigation and flower support netting
- Learn how succession planting boosts the bottom line
- How-to get customers and to sell beyond farmers markets
- What annual flowers to grow that sell week after week
- How to start seed in the field and indoors without a greenhouse
- Flower harvesting and conditioning plus making speed bouquets
- How to manage without a cooler
- Honing your habits to be profitable and have more time for life
- Weekly Facebook Live Q&A session after each week’s classes
Sign up to get an email when the doors open and the special offer!
Click here for a message from Lisa on becoming a flower farmer.
Registration is open from October 1, 2019 at 8 am to October 10, 2019 at Midnight Eastern.
After this period we are not adding any new students. The limited opportunity to register is to bring everyone into this course at the same time. This allows us to shepherd the group most effectively and for those in the course to support one another.
What is NOT included in this course:
This course is based 100% on growing outdoors in the field, no hoop or greenhouse growing. It does not include growing information on bulbs, perennials, or woodies (Advanced Flower Farming School Online courses covers these topics.). This is not a flower arranging course nor does it include information related to doing events or wedding work. (It does include making speed market bouquets.)
We’d love for you to become a part of the Flower Farming School Online Family!!