Apply the Cool Flowers Concept to Flower Farming
Learn to grow a spring cash crop when flowers are in high demand!
Click here to sign up for Course News to receive special offers, exclusive information, and more!
The book Cool Flowers was written for the home gardener audience— but is 100% based on Lisa’s experiences as a cut-flower farmer. In normal Lisa style— she tells all in this training on how to grow this group of flowers as a spring cash crop when flowers are in high demand.
Learn what has been gathered since the book was published and get the answers to the frequently asked questions including:
- Additional cool flowers and updates on some featured in the book.
- How she is handling the ever changing weather patterns.
- Deeper insights on planting times.
- How to manage field grown crops.
- Let’s talk seed starting troubles.
- Planting beyond your hardiness zone and Cool Flowers to bloom in the fall.
Meet the Instructor, Lisa Mason Ziegler:
What began as a small cut-flower farm producing for local markets has grown into so much more. Lisa has become a leader in the cut-flower growing industry, author, accomplished speaker, teacher, and the owner… read and watch more.
How online courses work:
Do you have questions like “Do I have to watch at a certain time?” or “How many times may I watch the course?” Checkout our Frequently Asked Questions here.