Advanced Flower Farming School Online is a 6-week self-paced course packed with video and growing information, plus weekly live Q&A sessions with Dave. The course is designed to guide you to build your business and increase your bottom line with the addition of growing bulbs, perennials, woodies, and advanced growing methods.
- School starts January 6, 2020 and runs for 6 weeks
- Registration is open from October 1 until October 10, 2019
- Course is $495
(Buy Both Courses: Flower Farming School Online and Advanced Flower Farming School Online for over 12 weeks of learning and support for $940!)
After you have mastered the basics of starting and running a successful flower farm, this Advanced course will take your farm to the next level to expand your crop offerings and opportunities. We recommend beginner and intermediate farmers also enroll in Flower Farming School Online.
This Advanced course is packed with Dave’s tips on what permanent plantings to invest in now to reap the harvest in years to come. Learn about the different methods to grow to find the best one for you and your farm.
- Perennials for sun and shade
- Weed management in perennial production
- Maintenance to keep perennials producing for a lifetime
- Bulb crop production including lilies and tulips as well as many other profitable ones
- Growing bulbs in the field, crates, tunnel, and greenhouses
- Planning and planting for the cut flower holidays
- Woody plant selection and production for flowers and foliage
- High tunnel and greenhouse production
- Marketing tips for increased sales
- Harvesting steps for bulbs, perennials and woodies
- Season extension to increase sales in the shoulder seasons
- Weekly Facebook Live Q&A session after each week’s classes
Sign up to get an email when registration opens and to receive the special offer!
Registration is open from October 1, 2019 at 8 am to October 10, 2019 at Midnight Eastern.
After this period we are not adding any new students. The limited opportunity to register is to bring everyone into this course at the same time. This allows us to shepherd the group most effectively and for those in the course to support one another.
What is NOT included in this course:
This course does not cover business start-up, annual flowers, seed starting, or flower arranging. It does not include any information related to doing events or wedding work.
We’d love for you to become a part of the Flower Farming School Online Family!!