About the Course:
After you have mastered the basics of starting and running a flower farm, this Advanced course will take your farm to the next level with advanced crops and growing methods. Learn how diversifying your offering with bulbs, perennials, and woodies will increase sales and opportunities. Dave shares how-to plan and plant for the flower holidays, the steps for perennials to produce for a lifetime, marketing tips and so much more. Dave recommends beginner and intermediate farmers also enroll in Flower Farming School Online.
Advanced Flower Farming School Online is a 6-week self-paced course with over 20 hours of video plus weekly live Q&A sessions with Dave and PDF downloads.
- Registration is only open from October 1 -10, 2019.
- This course begins on January 6, 2020..
- Course cost is $495 or you can bundle with the Flower Farming School course course at a reduced cost. Buy both courses for over 12 weeks of learning and support for $940.
- On January 6, 2020 the first of six classes is loaded into your online library.
- On each Monday for 6 weeks a new class will appear in your online library.
- Each week’s class has multiple video sessions, PDF downloads, and resources.
- Course includes over 36 video session.
- There is no set time or limits on when you watch the video sessions, view and print PDF resources, or use the links. Once a class is loaded you have unlimited access to all.
- The course login can be accessed from our website.
- Each week during school you are invited to a live question and answer session with Dave. These live sessions may be viewed on our private course Facebook group page or on our provided platform for non-Facebook users. Sessions are recorded and added to your library for future viewing.
- When school starts, you will be invited to join a private Facebook page for students. Post questions for Dave and communicate with other students.
- 15-day money back guarantee, no questions asked. Details in FAQ.
- Flower Farming School courses will not be offered again until the fall of 2020.
- We cannot accept new students after registration closes on Oct 10 at 12 midnight EST.
Frequently asked questions here.
Course comparison chart here.
Meet Dave Dowling
Read what students are saying about our courses!
What is NOT included in this course:
This course does not cover business start-up, garden and soil building, annual flowers, seed starting, sales strategies, or making bouquets, these topics are covered in Flower Farming School Online covers It does not include any information related to doing events or wedding work.
We’d love for you to become a part of the Flower Farming School Online Family!!