Vegetables Love Flowers Features:
Living Homegrown Podcast – https://livinghomegrown.com/companion-planting/
From the Ground Up with Chris Mullins – Why do Vegetables Love Flowers?
Vegetable Gardening show with Mike the Gardener – How to Use Flowers to Grow Better Vegetables.
Farm-A-Yard – Vegetables Love Flowers with host Linda Borghi and guest Lisa Ziegler
- GardeningKnowHow.com Feature, May 6
- Urban Farm Podcast
- Mother Earth News Podcast
- Garden Weasel Feature
- Tractor Supply – Out Here Feature
Watch Lisa and The Gardener’s Workshop:
- Video: From the Ground Up – Gifts for the Home Gardener featuring Chris Mullins and Lisa Ziegler
Listen to Lisa:
- Podcast with Debra Prinzing of Slow Flowers.
- The Master Gardener Hour with Kate Copsey.
- Organic Gardener Podcast with Jackie Beyer.
- Flowerland Hour with Rick Vuyst.
Read about Lisa and The Gardener’s Workshop:
- Learn Lisa Mason Ziegler’s secrets for growing hardy, cool-season annuals, Interview by Debra Prinzing
- Inviting Native Plant Border, courtesy of the Daily Press, March 20, 2016.
- ‘Cool Flowers’ and hardy annuals, by Denise Levine, UC Master Gardener of Napa County
- Planting Young Seeds, courtesy of the Daily Press, June 28, 2015.
- Cool Flowers, courtesy of the Daily Press, Nov. 2014
- Seed-Starting Secrets, courtesy of the Daily Press, March 2013.
- Lisa Ziegler on shade gardening with Hellebores, reprinted courtesy of the Daily Press Feb. 2013.
- “Lisa Ziegler and Historic Garden Week”, reprinted courtesy of Daily Press, March 2013.
- “Reap garden rewards with fall planting”, Eagle Tribune, North Andover, Maine.
- Lisa shares the best kept secret in gardening, fall planting for spring blooms.“Sow flower seeds now for colorful spring”, October 2012.
- Lisa’s cut-flower farm is on the Newport News Historic Garden Week Tour April 2012. “Flourishing Flowers”, Daily Press April 2012.
- Lisa is living her dream, flower farming. “Cut-flower farmer keeps it local and colorful”, Daily Press February 2012.
- Lisa’s book “The Easy Cut-Flower Garden” hits newspaper across the country. “Crafting a cut-flower garden”, Daily Press June 2011.
- Country Garden’s Magazine Article “Bouquets every day”, Summer 2009
- Williamsburg Living Magazine “Grow Your Own Bouquets”, January 2008
- Daily Press article “Making the Cuts”, Grow a flower shop in a small space in your backyard and take your pick to create fresh arrangements.
- “Forget the Pampered Chef and Tupperware, the Gardener’s Workshop is growing in popularity!”, Daily Press July 2006
- Our Future “Cultivating Knowledge”, Daily Press February 2005
- Our Past “Business is Bloomin”, Daily Press June 2003
- “Growing Flowers That Are a Cut Above the Rest”, Chicago Tribune, July 2003
- “Business Blooms in 1-Acre Garden”, Knight Ridder Tribune
- “Cash Crop”, Montana Life, August 2003
- “A Gardener Finds Riches Greater Than Wealth in Her Flowers”, The Washington Post, October 2003