Schedule of Events, Lectures and Pop-Up Shops!
- November 1, RADIO: Tune in on Saturday morning when I join The Garden Lady to discuss “Cool Flowers”.
- November 5, Knoxville Garden Club, Knoxville Museum of Art, Lisa will be giving two lectures. Her books, seeds, and garden supplies will be for sale. Knoxville, Tennessee. Details TBA.
- **Date update: December 9. Jeff’s Flowers, Join Lisa and Babs for a Girl’s Night Out. Cool Flowers book sale and signing, Jeff will do flower arranging demonstrations. 300 Ed Wright Ln, Newport News, VA 23606. (757) 827-5333.
- December 4-7, Bizarre Bazaar at the Richmond Raceway in Richmond, VA. The Gardener’s Workshop Mega Pop-up Shop will be setup with gardening and flower arranging supplies and books. For more information click here.
- December 12 & 13, 9am to 2pm. Farm Open House for the Holidays! Come see our “cool flowers” in the field ready to go through winter for our first spring blooms! Visit our warehouse for our online garden shop to pick up Christmas gifts for the gardeners in your life and Garden Shares for the flower lovers for the 2015 season! 20 Miller Road, Newport news, VA 23606.
- January 30, Peninsula Council of Garden Clubs will host a lecture with Lisa on “Easy Seed Starting”. Free and open to the public. 10:00 meeting, lecture to follow. Women’s Club of Newport NEws, 461 J Clyde Morris Blvd, Newport News, VA 23601.
- February 2-3, 2015, Garden Club of Virginia’s Gardening Symposium in Colonial Williamsburg, VA . Lisa will be giving twp lectures. Her books, seeds, and garden supplies will be for sale. Details TBA.