Video: From the Ground Up – Gifts for the Home Gardener featuring Chris Mullins and Lisa Ziegler
‘Cool Flowers’ and hardy annuals, by Denise Levine, UC Master Gardener of Napa County
Inviting Native Plant Border, courtesy of the Daily Press, March 20, 2016.
Listen to Lisa:
- Podcast with Debra Prinzing of Slow Flowers.
- The Master Gardener Hour with Kate Copsey.
- Organic Gardener Podcast with Jackie Beyer.
- Flowerland Hour with Rick Vuyst.
Read about Lisa and The Gardener’s Workshop:
- Planting Young Seeds, courtesy of the Daily Press, June 28, 2015.
- Cool Flowers, courtesy of the Daily Press, Nov. 2014
- Seed-Starting Secrets, courtesy of the Daily Press, March 2013.
- Lisa Ziegler on shade gardening with Hellebores, reprinted courtesy of the Daily Press Feb. 2013.
- “Lisa Ziegler and Historic Garden Week”, reprinted courtesy of Daily Press, March 2013.
- “Reap garden rewards with fall planting”, Eagle Tribune, North Andover, Maine.
- Lisa shares the best kept secret in gardening, fall planting for spring blooms.“Sow flower seeds now for colorful spring”, October 2012.
- Lisa’s cut-flower farm is on the Newport News Historic Garden Week Tour April 2012. “Flourishing Flowers”, Daily Press April 2012.
- Lisa is living her dream, flower farming. “Cut-flower farmer keeps it local and colorful”, Daily Press February 2012.
- Lisa’s book “The Easy Cut-Flower Garden” hits newspaper across the country. “Crafting a cut-flower garden”, Daily Press June 2011.
- Country Garden’s Magazine Article “Bouquets every day”, Summer 2009
- Williamsburg Living Magazine “Grow Your Own Bouquets”, January 2008
- Daily Press article “Making the Cuts“, Grow a flower shop in a small space in your backyard and take your pick to create fresh arrangements.
- The Gardener’s Workshop at Poquoson Public Library, October 2007
- “Forget the Pampered Chef and Tupperware, the Gardener’s Workshop is growing in popularity!”, Daily Press July 2006
- Our Future “Cultivating Knowledge”, Daily Press February 2005
- Our Past “Business is Blooming”, Daily Press June 2003
- “Growing Flowers That Are a Cut Above the Rest”, Chicago Tribune, July 2003
- “Business Blooms in 1-Acre Garden”, Knight Ridder Tribune
- “Cash Crop”, Montana Life, August 2003
- “A Gardener Finds Riches Greater Than Wealth in Her Flowers”, The Washington Post, October 2003